Last updated: November 1, 2021
We only use your personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force:
- The performance of a contract that we have concluded with you, and/or
- Compliance with a legal obligation, and/or
- Your consent to the use of your data, and/or
- The existence of a legitimate interest in using your data. Legitimate interest is a set of commercial or business reasons that justify the use of your data by the Rackslab company.
We never use your data for commercial purposes against your will. For any questions regarding this document, you can contact our data protection officer:
Responsability of data processing
The data controller mentioned in this document is the Rackslab Company.
Collected data and their circumstances
The data you send us directly
During the various contacts we have with you, you may be required to provide us with information that concerns you. They are collected in particular when registering for a form, when creating an account on our application. These data are in particular:
- Names, first names, civility;
- e-mail address, telephone number;
- Username and encrypted password used to identify you on our web sites or applications.
The data we collect during our business relationship
The data that we collect during our business relationship with you include the following:
- Information relating to the history of your commercial relationship with Rackslab: registration for a form, orders for products and services, billing and payment, if applicable;
The data we collect automatically
During each of your visits to our sites and applications, we collect information about your connection and your browsing. Different technologies can be used to collect this data. The main one is cookies.
A cookie is a text file deposited when visiting a site, application or online advertisement and stored in a specific space on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie can decide to read or modify the information contained therein. A cookie has a limited period of validity. It is deposited and stored on your terminal in compliance with applicable legislation and subject to the choices you have expressed and which you can modify at any time, under the conditions specified in Article 9 below.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It allows its issuer to recognize your terminal and to collect a certain amount of information relating to navigation carried out from this terminal.
Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to navigate efficiently on a site or an application, remember your choices, the goods and services you want to buy, offer you relevant advertising content according to your expressed interests. during your navigation. You will find more information on cookies on the following sites:
The Matomo traffic analysis tool is operated by Rackslab company to get the following information:
- Partially anonymized identifiers of the equipment you use (IP address of your computer, Android identifier, Apple identifier, etc.),
- Type of operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.).
- Type and version of the browser software used by your terminal (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Address of the originating Internet page (“referrer”),
- Navigation data on our services, content viewed.
In article 9.2, you can block data collection about your visits on your web site (opt-out or « Do not track » feature).
Exclusion of any sensitive data
Rackslab does not collect any sensitive data about you. The following are considered sensitive data: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, data relating to health or sexual orientation. If such information were in any way communicated to Rackslab, it will be deleted.
Data usage purposes
This article tells you the main purposes for which we use the data mentioned in article 3.
Operations necessary for the supply of products or services
Taking into account of your subscription to a contract:
- Consideration of your order for products or services and execution of this order;
- Billing; collection of payments;
- Management of deliveries and follow-up of orders;
- Follow-up of the resolution of software bugs and IT production incidents;
- Sending information on the modification or development of our services;
- Management of unpaid bills and disputes;
- Management of the exercise of your rights over your personal data, under the conditions provided for in Article 9;
- Verification of compliance with applicable legislation, our contracts and general conditions of use.
Purposes associated with the deposit of cookies on your browser
Operation and optimization of navigation on our sites and applications:
- Memorization of information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, content viewed, purchase made, etc.);
- Automatic connection to reserved or personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you have previously entrusted to us;
- Management of our platforms and performance of internal technical operations as part of problem solving, data analysis, tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- Implementation of security measures;
Measurement of attendance and audience:
- Establishment of statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, routes) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- Analysis of audiences based on the results of advertising campaigns;
- Determination of interests and behaviors;
- Improved customer / user knowledge for personalization purposes.
Personal data retention
Your personal data are kept for a period in accordance with legal provisions or proportional to the purposes for which they were recorded. Certain retention periods meet the legitimate interest of Rackslab as specified in the introduction.
The retention periods vary depending on whether we have an ongoing contractual relationship (you are an active customer), that we have had a contractual relationship with you in the past (you are an inactive customer) or that we never have had such a relationship with you (then you are a prospect). The data related to your browsing on our online services collected by the cookies that you have authorized have a specific retention period.
In any case, we regularly review the information we hold. When their retention is no longer justified by legal, commercial or customer account management requirements, or if you have made use of a right of modification or erasure, we will delete them securely.
Access to data within the Rackslab company
Employees of departments are likely to have access to some of your data: customer relations, administration, accounting and management control, IT and marketing & sales.
Access to your data is based on individual and limited access permissions. The personnel who can access personal data are subject to an obligation of confidentiality (by a nominal and personal confidentiality commitment).
Data transmisted outside the Rackslab company
The following may have access to some of your data:
Subcontractors and service providers
They provide services on our behalf, in particular:
- Payroll and invoices management with associated treatments;
- Management of prospecting and commercial relations;
- Carrying out maintenance and technical development operations
Our subcontractors access your data on the basis of signed contracts mentioning their obligations in terms of data security and confidentiality protection.
Our business partners
They promote products or services on their own behalf or on behalf of advertisers. We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to subscribe to the products or services of our business partners and you allow them to access some of your information, in particular by logging into their sites or applications, their privacy policies and their repositories. cookies are opposable to you. We have no control over the collection or processing of your data implemented by our business partners on their own platform.
Police authorities, judicial or administrative authorities
When we have a legal obligation to do so or in order to guarantee the rights, property and safety of Rackslab.
Data transfer outside EU
We host your personal data in the European Union.
In the event of a transfer of this type, we ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with this confidentiality policy and that it is framed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission which make it possible to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of privacy and fundamental rights of individuals.
As data controller, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against alteration, accidental or unlawful loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized access. authorized, and in particular:
- Securing information systems;
- Raising awareness of the confidentiality requirements of our employees who have access to your personal data;
- Securing access to our premises and our IT platforms;
- Securing access, sharing and transfer of data;
- The high level of data protection requirements when selecting our subcontractors and partners.
Your rights to access your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be rectified, completed or updated. You can also request the erasure of your data or object to its processing, provided you can justify a legitimate reason.
You can ask to exercise your right to the portability of your data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller.
Finally, you can formulate guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights with Rackslab at the following email address:
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and/or ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request. We will do our best to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL)
Your rights on cookies management and consent
You can setup your browser so that it sends a code indicating to websites that you do not want to be tracked (« Do not track » option).
When this feature is enabled, Rackslab company does not collect data about your visits on their websites.
You can also setup your browser to indicate Matomo traffic analysis tool you want to be excluded from automatic collection of your visits data (« opt-out »).